- Dare Wall (The SHOCKERTHON executive team has a variety of dares they must complete if they meet or surpass their fundraising goals!)
- Giant Battleship
- Rave with DJ Tightpants
- Water Pong Tournament
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Mechanical Bull Riding Tournament
- And So Much More!
We will have a large variety of raffles and tournaments that cost a small fee, but your registration includes three raffle tickets already! There will be Carrie Underwood tickets and a Men's Final Four SIGNED Basketball as part of the raffle. You must be present to win, so be sure to stick around until 10:30 for the winners to be announced.
For those of you that have never attended SHOCKERTHON, here are a few tips to ensure you are ready to spend 12 hours standing for those who can't!
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes! There are a variety of small events to keep you moving, so be prepared.
- Bring your credit card or cash to register for raffles and to participate in tournaments.
- Bring a reusable water bottle! There will be water provided, but just in case you need more.
- DON'T bring a big bulky purse or back pak. There will not be a space provided to securely store your possessions.
Finally, let's talk about the Miracle Cup. If you have signed up under an organization, you have been competing for the Miracle Cup! This includes a ginormous trophy that will be presented to the winners at The Big Event. This organization will also be rewarded with $100 towards the philanthropy of their choice and a FREE designed T-shirt for each member of the team. The highest raising individual will also receive recognition!
Wichita State's SHOCKERTHON has been smashing fundraising goals since the beginning. This year we have an ambitious (and totally doable) goal of $100,000. That is $25,000 more than last year! If and when we make this goal, our SHOCKERTHON event will be the fastest growing Dance Marathon EVER. Come be a part of history and bring your friends! We look forward to standing for those who can't with you!
SHOCKERTHON is made possible by the donations from our generous sponsors. A special thanks to our Exclusive, Angel and Dream Sponsors: Credit Union of America, Learjet Employee Fund, Uplift, Kansas Gas Services, Cobham and Paul Mitchell. Without the contributions from our sponsors, SHOCKERTHON and our Big Event would not have the lasting impact that it does on the communit
For The Kids,